Environment Data Model
The Environment data model represents the business environment that an asset is found on. It extends the One to many cluster model data model.
The following table details the default attributes of the Environment data model:
|Order||Attribute Name||Attribute Type||Relationship Type||Required|
|5||Calculated (Single Choice)||N/A||No|
|8||Calculated (Single Choice)||N/A||No|
|9||Risk Scoring Model||N/A||No|
|18||Reference (Base model)||No|
- The Order column specifies the order of attributes being calculated in data computation.
- The attribute names are used in Brinqa Query Language (BQL) queries and Brinqa Condition Language (BCL) predicates.
- In the Type column, Calculated means that the value of the attribute is computed by executing a script. The text in the parentheses after Calculated denotes the type of the outcome.
- In the Type column, Reference means that two data models are related. The name in the parentheses after Reference indicates the other data model.
- The Relationship Type column only applies to the Reference type attributes. You can use the relationship type keyword in BQL queries.