Source Model Data Model
The Source Model data model is a built-in model that defines common attributes for data sources. It extends the Base model data model.
The following table details the default attributes of the Source Model data model:
|Order||Attribute Name||Attribute Type||Relationship Type||Required|
|3||Data Model Icon||N/A||No|
|10||Reference (Base model)||No|
- The Order column specifies the order of attributes being calculated in data computation.
- The attribute names are used in Brinqa Query Language (BQL) queries and Brinqa Condition Language (BCL) predicates.
- In the Type column, Calculated means that the value of the attribute is computed by executing a script. The text in the parentheses after Calculated denotes the type of the outcome.
- In the Type column, Reference means that two data models are related. The name in the parentheses after Reference indicates the other data model.
- The Relationship Type column only applies to the Reference type attributes. You can use the relationship type keyword in BQL queries.