Remediation Owner Data Model
The Remediation Owner data model is a cluster type used to identify a person or a group of people responsible for remediating findings. It extends the One to one cluster model data model.
The following table details the default attributes of the Remediation Owner data model:
|Order||Attribute Name||Attribute Type||Relationship Type||Required|
|6||Calculated (Single Choice)||N/A||No|
|9||Calculated (Single Choice)||N/A||No|
|10||Risk Scoring Model||N/A||No|
|19||Reference (Base model)||No|
- The Order column specifies the order of attributes being calculated in data computation.
- The attribute names are used in Brinqa Query Language (BQL) queries and Brinqa Condition Language (BCL) predicates.
- In the Type column, Calculated means that the value of the attribute is computed by executing a script. The text in the parentheses after Calculated denotes the type of the outcome.
- In the Type column, Reference means that two data models are related. The name in the parentheses after Reference indicates the other data model.
- The Relationship Type column only applies to the Reference type attributes. You can use the relationship type keyword in BQL queries.